3.2.10

Movies Assignment XD!

I Have a bunch of dvds... Hmmm.. ALL OVER MY ROOM lol! =p
So far I've watched those movies:


1. Sherlock Holmes:
is my very favorite movie so far. Simply, brilliant !!

2. Law Abiding Citizen:
Well I TOTALLY recommend this movie! It gets two big burly thumbs up! Gerard Butler fitted the role perfectly. A part of it has reminded me of "Saw" =p but it's way too different. Bottom line, am lovin' it.

3.Avatar:
To tell u the truth, when I saw the trailer i was lyk "-_-! I hate those kinda weird ugly creatures". And I'm not into those kinda movies.. But after seeing it, I loved it. Actually I love the hidden political messages in it. (Or actually they're not really "Hidden")

4. The Blind Side:
Marvellous. Very touching and a tearjerker kinda movie. I loved the fact that it's based on a true story. A beautiful new bond of love.

5. 2012:
It keeps your eyes wide open. It reminded me of two songs..Neckelback's song, "If Today Was You Last Day", and also Ronan Keating's song "If Tomorrow Never Comes".


6.He's Just Not That Into You:
I like it! It's SO MUCH true! It shows how women keep on analyzing the behaviors of men. Which is so puzzling, that "women" waste their time! Analyzing and givin' excuses and Blaaaaa Blaaa Blaaa for a dead end relationship =p enno 5alas, it's simple, "He's Just Not That Into You"!
But the funny thing about the movie.. the subtitiles were like "Google translation" or actually WORSE! but it' was SOOOO FUNNY! One of the guys was talkin' with his GF, and he said:"Honey..", they translated it "العسل" O_o! and everytime the word "gonna"was said, it was translated "الجمعية العامة" HAHA!! Don't ask me how!!!

7. Couples Retreat:
Simply.. a waste of time!
8.Up In The Air:
It's a nice movie.. but it's kinda... I don't know =p

9.The Men Who Stare At Goats:
...............................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
................................................................................................................ !!!!!
O_O !!! STUPID !!!!
the best thing I've read about this movies is, "

How to Make the Best Trailer for the Worst Movie"

If you decide to watch it, you gotta check this out first,
http://www.cinemaspartan.com/2009/11/the-men-who-stare-at-goats/

No comments:

Post a Comment